- Teaching English to kids in China aged 3-8 in groups up to 16 students.
- Planning and delivering lessons to children.
- Using electronic media and Megabrain-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluating students progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents.
- Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises.
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency.
- Meet and interact with parents to encourage exchange and understanding of curriculum and support.
- Attend quarterly/biannual Parent/Teacher conferences.
- Be willing to relocate to China.
- Be available to attend a seminar and a personal interview at location specified by Megabrain USA.
- A TEFL Certification (Megabrain TEFL sponsorship available).
- The ability to obtain a clear background check.
- The ability to live abroad for one year.
- Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand to meet China’s visa regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree (or 1 semester away from graduation); Current college students may apply as interns if internship credit is approved by the school - such positions are only available to a limited number of qualified candidates.
- Be professional in all aspects of behavior.
- Be a team-player, flexible, cheerful and energetic.