We have prepared a list of frequently asked questions from past applicants. For further questions please feel free to contact us!


Does Megabrain arrange for my travel to China?

You are responsible for organizing and funding your own transportation to China, including airfare. Your return airfare, or half of your return airfare purchased, will be reimbursable after your sixth months of continuous employment.

When should I buy my plane ticket after being hired?

We ask that you do not buy your plane ticket until you have been instructed to do so by the Global Resource Management department at Megabrain’s office in Shanghai, usually no later than one month before your departure. You may be asked to fly to an airport other than Shanghai International Airport (PVG).

How do I get my visa for China?

Megabrain’s Global Resource Management Department in Shanghai will provide you with all of the necessary documentation, including a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Chinese immigration authorities, to go and apply for your Chinese visa. You will be required to submit the documentation to the Chinese embassy or consulate that has jurisdiction over the area where you reside. The process for submitting your application varies between country, embassy, and consulate.

I need a transit visa for my travel to China. How do I get this?

You may need a transit visa if you need to stop in one or more places on your way to China when traveling from your home country. For example, if you are flying from Jamaica, you will likely have to make a stop-over at a major airport in the United States. Even if you are not leaving the airport, you may still be required to apply for a transit visa. United States transit (C) visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons traveling in immediate and continuous transit through the United States en route to another country. Megabrain will provide you with the supporting documents you need to apply for a transit visa.